2022-23 National USPAP Update (7-Hour)
December 6 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Registration is Now Open – Save up to $90!
Instructor: Dawn Molitor-Gennrich, SRA, AI-RRS
This NEW 2022-23 one-day update course, copyrighted by The Appraisal Foundation, focuses on recent changes to USPAP requirements for ethical behavior and competent performance by appraisers. The course, which clarifies several commonly misunderstood aspects of USPAP, will aid participants in all areas of appraisal practice seeking updated competency in USPAP, including those subject to state licensing or certification and continuing education requirements imposed by professional organizations, client groups, or employers.
NOTE: Appraisers must successfully complete the 7-hour USPAP Update Course every two years to meet the USPAP continuing education requirement.
Participants can take the 15-hour USPAP course, but it will only count for hours toward his or her state’s continuing education requirement; the 15-hour program will not meet the USPAP continuing education requirements.
Special Notes About Registering:
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept synchronous (formerly known as “virtual” classroom) education, (2) accepts synchronous (formerly known as “virtual” classroom) education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit since the offering is approved by the CA BREA before registering. Some states may have special reporting requirements that the chapter is not able to comply with.
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the requirements for synchronous education as outlined by TAF/AQB, BREA, AI and SBE.
- All students must report to class with a copy of the current version of USPAP 2020-21. This publication is available directly from The Appraisal Foundation and should be ordered well in advance to ensure delivery. The electronic and print versions of USPAP 2020-21 are both acceptable. Do we really need the 2020-21 USPAP for an updated 2022-23 offering? Yes, learn why.
BEST VALUE RATE: Register by October 14 – Save up to $90
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $155
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $195
Register by November 18
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $180
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $220
Register after by November 18
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $200
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $245