- This event has passed.
2022 Lake Tahoe Conference
September 29, 2022 - September 30, 2022
This “live” signature event is BACK! Limited Seating is Still Available – Act FAST!
Join us for 1- or 2- days of education and networking in beautiful South Lake Tahoe!
Approved for up to 14-hours of CEC (if attending both days or 7-hours per day) from the California BREA, Nevada NRED and CA SBE (assessors). Some states including Hawaii, Washington, Idaho and Alaska may offer reciprocal credit. ASA, ASFMRA and IRWA also generally offer reciprocal credit for Appraisal Institute offerings. Check with your state board and/or organization(s) directly before registering.
BONUS FUN! An offsite no-host social is being planned for the evening of Wednesday, September 28 at Brooks Bar and Deck at Edgewood from 5-7 pm (more details TBA). Immediately following the conclusion of the last breakout on Thursday, September 29, head to the 12th Floor at Harvey’s for a hosted networking reception.
Need onsite accommodations?
Take advantage of our discounted group room block starting at just $99/night plus daily resort fee + taxes).
Availability is limited. Don’t Delay – Reserve Today!
Day 1 – Thursday, September 29
- Northern California / Nevada Single-Family Housing Market Update and Introducing Build-For-Rent (BFR)
- Appraising the Emergent BFR Asset Class
- Expanding Opportunities and Economic Growth: Tahoe South Events Center
- What are Water Rights?
- How to Appraise Water Rights
- Assessment Appeals: Role of the Appraiser / Valuer
Day 2 – Friday, September 30
- Valuing Ecological Assets
- Rangeland: Understanding the Market and Highest & Best Use
- Impact of COVID-19 on Residential and Commercial Real Estate in Lake Tahoe
- The Impact of Wildfire on Real Estate
William G. Coleman, Founder & CEO, Eco-Asset Solutions & Innovations
Benjamin Q. Johnson, MAI, Johnson Valuation Group Ltd.
Steven J. Herzog, MAI, AI-GRS, CF
James Glickman, MAI, Chief Appraiser, Real Property Division, Office of the Assessor, County of Sacramento
Dean Wehrli, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
Ronald G. Garland, MAI, SRA, Garland & Salmon
Todd Renfrew, Broker & Owner, California Nevada Outdoor Properties
Steven Salmon, MAI, Garland & Salmon, 2022 President, Northern California Chapter
Brian Melsheimer, MNAA, Sierra Nevada Appraisal Group
Ken Wood, Senior Director, Apprise by Walker & Dunlop
Steve Crowder, Mayor of Paradise, California
Joel Laucher, United Policy Holders
Nick Allain, Vice President of Marketing, zesty.ai
Sarah Dillingham, Sr. Director for Product Development & Sr. Meteorologist, Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety
Become a Conference Sponsor – Learn about the Benefits
– Integra (IRR) Sacramento
– LIA Administrators and Insurance Services
– Paddock Appraisal Service, Inc.
– van de Pol
– Apprise by Walker & Dunlop
– MacLane and Company, Inc.
– The Property Sciences Group, Inc.
– Garland & Salmon
– Bruce Hahn, CCIM, CRE, MAI, SRA, Real Estate Appraiser & Analyst
HURRY! Limited Seating Still Available – Don’t Delay and Register Today!
Full Conference – Day 1 (Sept 29) AND Day 2 (Sept 30) – $495
Day 1 (Sept 29) OR Day 2 (Sept 30) – One day only – $275