- This event has passed.
2022 Economic Forecast
February 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
On 2/24 around 4:00am, the ZOOM link was sent to all confirmed registrants who provided their required photo IDs in advance.
What sort of year will 2022 be? What factors and influences will shape our economic markets? Plan now to join us for an informative 4-hour virtual classroom offering. Attendees can expect to receive a broad spectrum of data pertaining to residential trends (single family and multifamily) and an update on the commercial real estate market. The morning will open with the current analysis of the state and national economy. Together with our “in-the-know” economic and market experts, we will tackle the following:
- Economic Update: What is Going on Locally, State-wide, and Regionally? Past Predictions vs What to Expect
- The California Business Climate: The CA Exodus, Virtual Workplaces and Employment Growth
- Local Market Updates featuring Office, Industrial, and Multi-family Updates
- Residential Housing Market Update
- How Normal Will 2022 Be After Two Very Unusual Years?
– Jim Wunderman, President and CEO, Bay Area Council, Berkeley
– Ben van der Meer, Sacramento Business Journal, Sacramento
– Dean Wehrli, Principal, John Burns Real Estate Consulting, Bay Area/Sacramento/Central Valley
– Alexander Quinn, Director of Research, JLL, San Francisco Bay Area
Special Notes About Registering:
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- This offering is approved for 20 points of Appraisal Institute CEC, 4-hours of CA BREA CEC (#22CP754601488) and 4-hours of CA SBE Training Credit (CAR #102255).
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept virtual / online classroom education, (2) accepts virtual classroom education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit if the offering is approved by the CA BREA before registering. Some states may have special reporting requirements that the chapter is not able to comply with.
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the temporary exemption for virtual / online education due to COVID / SIP restrictions.
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
Still time to Secure Your Seat
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $135
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $150