- This event has passed.
The 2022 Northern California Residential Appraisal Conference
May 6, 2022
The ZOOM and Material Links were email to all registrants around 6:15pm on 5/4 who provided their Photo IDs in advance as requested. If you think you’ve registered for this offering and did not receive the link, be sure you provided your Photo ID and also check your spam / junk folder in case this email accidentally landed there.
Join us for a 6-hour residential conference jointly sponsored by the Northern California Chapter of the Appraisal Institute and the Real Estate Appraisers Association (REAA). It is specifically designed for the independent boots-on-the-ground field appraiser . . . YOU!
– Meet the NEW BREA Chief: Regulatory and Legislative Stuff You Need to Know
– ANSI Standards / Remote Valuation Automated Systems
– Avoiding Bias: Neighborhood Descriptions Do’s and Don’ts
– Residential Market Analysis in the COVID Era: How Do You Know When the Market is Topped Out?
Mike Belote, President / Lobbyist, California Advocates, Inc.
Angela G. Jemmott, BREA Chief, California Bureau of Real Estate Appraisers
Dawn Molitor-Gennrich, SRA, AI-GRS, Molitor-Gennrich Consulting, Inc.
Darwin Ernst, SRA, AI-RRS, Assistant V.P, Commercial Appraisal Job Manager, HomeStreet Bank
Justin Alexander, Director of Collateral Strategy & Information, Fannie Mae
Joshua H. Walitt, SRA, AI-RRS, MNAA, CDEI, Valuation & Compliance Expert, Walitt Solutions
Ryan Lundquist, Certified Residential Appraiser and Housing Market Analyst, Lundquist Appraisal Company
Dr. Ralph McLaughlin, Chief Economist and SVP of Analytics, Kukun
Special Notes About Registering:
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- This offering is approved for 30 points of Appraisal Institute CEC, 6-hours of CA SBE Training Credit and CA BREA CEC #22CP754601504.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept synchronous (virtual / online classroom) education, (2) accepts synchronous classroom education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit if the offering is approved by the CA BREA before registering. Some states may have special reporting requirements that the chapter is not able to comply with.
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the TAF/AQB guidelines for synchronous / online education.
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
Still Time to Join Us! Learn What Your Peers Will Be Learning.
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates / REAA Members* – $125
Standard / Non-AI/REAA Professionals – $150
(*) REAA Members should enter discount promo code DHVX520780 before completing online registration; Promo code should not be used for duo-AI/REAA members as the system will automatically default to the lowest available tuition fee for duo members.
Become a Conference Sponsor – Learn more
Every level includes complimentary attendance