2022 Spring Litigation Conference
LISTEN. PARTICIPATE. LEARN.
Our 2022 Spring Litigation Conference presents advanced topics to appraisers interested in litigation work. This is a chance to sharpen your knowledge and broaden your practice by listening to some of the top experts in the region. Plan now to join us for this synchronous (virtual classroom) signature conference.
Most Injurious Use: Ways to Use It, Abuse It, and What the Courts are Saying About It
Legal Bites: Timely Updates
Being an Arbitrator: What to Do and What Not to Do
Managing the Attorney to Save Your Sanity
Stephen D. Roach, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, Jones, Roach & Caringella, Inc.
F. Gale Connor, Attorney at Law, Shareholder, Miller Starr Regalia
Robin Thornton, Attorney, Wendel Rosen LLP
Norman Hulberg, MAI, Valbridge Property Advisors | Northern California
Anish Banker, Esq., Palmieri, Hennessey & Leifer, LLP
Gerry Houlihan, Esq., Matteoni, O’Laughlin & Hechtman
Bradley E. Lofgren, MAI, Principal, Peregrine Realty Partners, Inc.
Special Notes About Registering:
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept synchronous (formerly known as “virtual” classroom) education, (2) accepts synchronous (formerly known as “virtual” classroom) education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit if the offering is approved by the CA BREA before registering. Some states may have special reporting requirements that the chapter is not able to comply with.
- This offering is approved for 25-points of AI CEC; applications for 5-hours of CA BREA and SBE Training Credit (for assessors) are being submitted
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the requirements for synchronous education as outlined by ASC/AQB, BREA, AI and SBE.
Still Time to Save: Register by May 27
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $225
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $275
Register after May 27
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $275
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $325
Become a Conference Sponsor – All levels include complimentary attendance