- This event has passed.
2023 Economic Forecast
The ZOOM and Material links were sent out around 1:25pm on Monday, February 13 to all registrants who provided their Photo IDs in advance. If you are pre-registered and did not receive the link, be sure to check your spam/junk folders.
What sort of year will 2023 be? What factors and influences will shape our economic markets? Plan now to join us for a 4-hour morning synchronous (via ZOOM) interactive classroom presentation. Attendees can expect to receive a broad spectrum of data pertaining to residential trends (single family and multifamily) and an update on the commercial real estate market. The Forecast will open with the current analysis of the state and national economy before our “in-the-know” economic and market experts tackle the following:
- 2023 Macroeconomic Outlook
- Sacramento Office, Retail, Industrial, and Multifamily Updates
- Downtown Sacramento: Let’s Take a Peek
- Northern California Single Family Housing Market Update
- Interest Rates and Capital Markets? How are Appraisers Addressing these Issues?
– Scott Anderson, Ph.D., Chief Economist, Executive Vice President, Bank of the West Economics
– Dean Wehrli, Principal, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
– Jonathan J. Schrader, MAI, AI-GRS, First VP / Chief Appraiser, F&M Bank
– Bob Shanahan, Research Manager, Colliers
– Ken Turton, President, Turton Commercial Real Estate
– Bradford MacLane, MAI, AI-GRS, MacLane and Company, Inc.
A Special Note About Registering:
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept synchronous classroom education, (2) accepts education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit since the offering is approved by the CA BREA.
- This synchronous program is approved for 20 AI CEC points, 4-hours of California BREA CEC and 4-hours of State Board of Equalization (SBE) CEC for assessors.
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the requirements for synchronous education
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, Excel, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
ACT QUICKLY – Still Time to Join Us
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $135
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $150