2023 Spring Litigation Conference
May 11 @ 8:30 am - 4:45 pm
This signature event is now open for registration!
Take Advantage of our BEST VALUE RATES and Save up to $155!
Seating is Limited.
LISTEN. PARTICIPATE. LEARN.
Our 2023 Spring Litigation Conference presents advanced topics to appraisers interested in litigation work. This is a chance to sharpen your knowledge and broaden your practice by listening to some of the top experts in the region. We are planning for a “live” / in-person offering and returning to one of our favorite East Bay locations – Preservation Park!
Secure your seat now and join us for 7-hours of invaluable CEC and networking!
– Blight / Enhancement
The Path to Competence in Litigation Work
– The Benefits and Potential Pitfalls
Deposition and Cross-Examination
Mind Your Business, Mind Your Stuff!
– The Interplay of Real Estate, Goodwill, and Fixtures & Equipment in Litigation Appraisal
Cases of Consequence
– Legal Authorities that Could Impact Your Appraisal Evidence at Trial
– Andrew J. Turner, Esq., Turner Law
– Robin Thornton, Fennemore Law (formerly Wendel Rosen)
– Richard G. Paddock, Certified Residential Appraiser, Paddock Appraisal Services, Inc.
– Bruce Hahn, MAI, SRA, CCIM, Real Estate Appraiser & Analyst
– Richard Marchitelli, MAI, CRE, FRICS, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
– Alan Sozio, Partner, Burke Williams & Sorensen, LLP
– Kevin Blair, ASA, Partner, Desmond, Marcello, & Amster
– Marcus Pigrom, ASA, Partner, Desmond, Marcello, & Amster
– Eric Schneider, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, Senior Appraiser, Jones, Roach, & Caringella
– Steven A. Ellenberg, Esq., Hopkins Carley
A Special Note About Registering:
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept education from an out-of-state provider and/or (2) offers reciprocal credit if the offering is approved by the CA BREA.
- This classroom program is approved for 35 AI CEC points; applications for 7-hours of CA BREA CEC and State Board of Equalization (SBE) CEC for assessors are being submitted.
Become a Conference Sponsor – Learn about the Benefits
– Valbridge Property Advisors
BEST VALUE RATE: Register by March 31 – Save up to $120!
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $295
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $345
Register by April 28
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $350
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $395
Register after April 28
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $395
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $450