- This event has passed.
Course: General Demonstration Report – Capstone Program (2021)
November 15, 2021 - November 21, 2021
The General Demonstration Report-Capstone Program is an option that Candidates for Designation may choose to complete their demonstration of knowledge requirement for their MAI designation. Like the traditional requirement, the same skills and knowledge base are required to produce a complete demonstration appraisal report. However, this program was designed to offer an option that accelerates the completion.
Required prerequisites that must be completed before Candidates for Designation working toward a MAI designation can register:
- Must have taken the General Demonstration Report Writing seminar within the past five years.
- Must have passed the Advanced Market Analysis & Highest and Best Use exam.
- No continuing education credit is given for this program.
- Due to the nature of this program, no refunds or time extensions will be granted.
- Required equipment: An HP-19BII, HP-17BII, HP-12C or equivalent calculator.
View register link for important registration, material release and pre-webinar dates and deadlines. This offering is sponsored the Appraisal Institute National Office. Questions? Contact 312-335-4207.