- This event has passed.
NEW! “Virtual” Seminar: Getting It Right from the Start: A Workout Plan for Your Scope of Work
August 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$225
Instructor: Stephanie Coleman, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, AI-RRS
The scope of work decision is the most critical one you will make in the development of an appraisal. After identifying the key elements of the assignment, you decide what needs to be done to arrive at assignment results that address the needs of the intended users of the appraisal. This seminar will help you become familiar with the broad range of services that you can offer under USPAP and give you practice determining the appropriate scope of work for various types of assignments. Return to your office with greater confidence when making scope of work decisions.
A Special Note About Registering:
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept virtual classroom education, (2) accepts virtual classroom education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit since the offering is approved by the CA BREA and is sponsored by the Northern California Chapter.
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the temporary exemption for virtual / online education due to COVID / SIP restrictions.
- This virtual program is approved for 35 points (7-hours) of Appraisal Institute CEC and 7-hours of California BREA CEC.
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $225