- This event has passed.
North Bay Branch Chapter “What’s Up with North Bay Real Estate 2023?”
September 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Still Time to Register
Plan now to receive an update on North Bay residential and commercial market conditions and issues. The return of the “What’s Up with North Bay Real Estate?” has something for both Commercial and Residential Appraisers, beyond the 3-hours of continuing education credit!
We will have four separate discussions including North Bay Office Post-Covid and return to work trends, a Residential Market Overview and Q & A, a presentation of Partial Interest Valuations, and a discussion about downtown Santa Rosa developments with an experienced developer with multiple projects in the pipeline.
- Partial Interest Valuation & Potential Pitfalls
- Office Market Trends: Where do we go from here?
- Office Conversions to Multifamily or Industrial
- ADUs: Where and How Much?
- Mid-Rise Construction – Is it Finally Feasible?
- Housing Market Trends
- Impact of Insurers Exiting California on Residential Properties
Joe Cormier Knopp, MAI, MacLane and Company
Jeff Negri, Senior Director, Cushman and Wakefield
Barry Palma, CCIM, Senior Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
Gerrett Snedaker, Broker / Partner, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
Thomas A. Robertson, Sr. Vice President, IGH Partners LLC
Ryan Ward, MAI, Ward Levy Appraisal Group, Inc.
Lauren Hickey Porcella, MAI, Hickey Appraisals
A Special Note About Registering:
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept education from an out-of-state provider and/or (2) offers reciprocal credit if the offering is approved by the CA BREA.
- This classroom program is approved for 15 AI CEC points, 3-hours of CA BREA CEC (#23CP754601548) and 3-hours State Board of Equalization (SBE) training credit (for assessors). NOTE: As of August 2023, SBE no longer issues / requires CAR numbers.
Don’t Miss Out on the “Valuable” Information Shared
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $95
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $110