- This event has passed.
The Residential Symposium 2022: All Day. All Residential.
August 25 @ 8:30 am - 3:45 pm
The ZOOM link was sent around 3:20pm (Pacific Time) on Tuesday, August 23 to all registrants who provided their Photo IDs. If you registered and provided your Photo ID but did not receive the link, please be sure to check your spam / junk files.
6-hours of non-stop ALL-STAR presenters!
It’s All Residential.
Building on the continued success of prior year Residential Symposiums, our in-the-know panelists will share meaningful tools and tips that attendees can use to prosper and grow their businesses in today’s ever-changing residential real estate environment. Plan now to join us for a day of synchronous (via ZOOM) learning and networking.
Expanding Your Appraisal Practice: Valuation Tools
Non-Lender Work for Residential Appraisers
Ask the Experts: Chief Appraisers and Reviewers Weigh In
BREA Update: A Look at the Changing Landscape of the Appraisal Industry
George Dell, MAI, SRA, Real Estate Econometrics
Bruce Hahn, CCIM, CRE, MAI, SRA, Real Estate Appraiser & Analyst
Tinna Morlatt, SRA, Senior Property Appraiser, BREA
Loretta Dillon, Deputy Bureau Chief, Licensing & Administration, BREA
Angela Jemmott, Bureau Chief, BREA
Kathleen Fahey Poulton, SRA, AI-RRS, Senior Director, Deputy Chief Appraiser (Residential), Fremont Bank
Rene’ Hobbs, Senior Residential Review Appraiser, Mechanics Bank
R. Alan Pair, SRA, Chief Appraiser, SVP Valuations, ServiceLink
Special Notes About Registering:
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept synchronous (formerly known as “virtual” classroom) education, (2) accepts synchronous (formerly known as “virtual” classroom) education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit if the offering is approved by the CA BREA before registering. Some states may have special reporting requirements that the chapter is not able to comply with. Note: We are hearing that more and more states are now accepting reciprocal credit; Washington, Alaska, Hawaii and Idaho may be among them; there could be others.
- This offering is approved for 30-points of AI CEC, 6-hours of CA SBE Training Credit (for assessors) and 6-hours of CA BREA CEC.
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the requirements for synchronous education as outlined by TAF (ASC/AQB), BREA, AI and SBE.
– LAVAL and ASSOCIATES
– Appraisal Today
Become a Symposium Sponsor – Learn more
Don’t Miss Out – Still Time to Secure Your Spot
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $125
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $145