- This event has passed.
Valuation Resources for Solar Photovoltaic Systems
April 29, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Instructor: Timothy P. Runde, MAI, LEED AP BD+C
Photovoltaic systems, also called PV systems, generate electricity from the sun. When added to a property, PV systems can power home appliances, lights, air conditioning, cell phones, and other electrical devices. There are over one and a half million households, nearly a 2% residential adoption rate, in the United States with solar energy systems, and the number of solar installations is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
For most appraisers, however, developing the value of solar is a new frontier. But as the demand grows for appraisers who can properly value solar homes, forward-thinking appraisers will have a market edge. They’ll be able to differentiate themselves from their peers by serving as a local source of information on solar.
Special Notes About Registering:
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- This offering is approved for 20 points of Appraisal Institute CEC and 4-hours of CA BREA CEC (#19CP754601383); an application for 4-hours of CA SBE Training Credit is being submitted.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept synchronous (formerly called virtual classroom) education, (2) accepts synchronous education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit if the offering is approved by the CA BREA before registering. Some states may have special reporting requirements that the chapter is not able to comply with.
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the approval of synchronous (formerly virtual classroom) education.
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
Only offering scheduled for 2022 – Don’t miss out!
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $125
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $155