- This event has passed.
What’s Up in Technology for Commercial Appraisers?
March 29, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Developer and Instructor: R. Wayne Pugh, MAI, FRICS, CCIM, CDEI
If you’re interested in learning about several different technologies or improve the appraisal processes you use every day – don’t miss this 4-hour virtual classroom seminar!
If you’re interested in learning how to easily develop Excel spreadsheets to extract adjustments and provide solid defensible support for your reports – don’t miss this 4-hour virtual classroom seminar!
If you’re interested in learning about analytical tools available to help analyze the market, comparable data, and significantly speed up your turnaround time – don’t miss this 4-hour virtual classroom seminar!
- Products for functioning in today’s business climate: Solutions, Keystrokes and Theft/Alarm Protection
- Understanding industry changes: Cloud services and automated back-ups
- Useful apps and hardware
Note: Given the subject content and its relevance to both residential and commercial appraisers, there is duplication of content. Those planning to attend both the residential and commercial seminars should take this into account before registering.
Special Notes About Registering:
- Never attended an Appraisal Institute Offering or not yet updated your password / log-in since October 1, 2019 – follow these simple steps before registering.
- This offering is approved for 20 points of Appraisal Institute CEC. Applications for 4-hours of CA BREA CEC and 4-hours of CA SBE Training Credit are being submitted.
- Those seeking credit from states outside of California are strongly encouraged to check directly with their state licensing board(s) to confirm that the specific state(s) will (1) accept virtual / online classroom education, (2) accepts virtual classroom education from an out-of-state provider and/or (3) offers reciprocal credit if the offering is approved by the CA BREA before registering. Some states may have special reporting requirements that the chapter is not able to comply with.
- Instruction will be held via Interactive Technology (ZOOM) and is based on the “live” classroom version that falls under the temporary exemption for virtual / online education due to COVID / SIP restrictions.
- It is the student’s responsibility to have the required equipment – dependable Internet access, computer, webcam and microphone, agrees that attendance will be monitored and to forward their Photo ID/ Driver’s License to the Chapter Office upon completing your online registration.
Still Time to Secure Your Spot!
Appraisal Institute Designated Members, Candidates and Affiliates – $135
Standard / Non-AI Professionals – $145