Being an active Chapter Leader unlocks access to an invaluable network of professionals and mentors, both within your local market and more broadly:
- Enhanced client referrals and brand recognition.
- Heightened professional recognition as a valuation expert and industry leader.
- Increased network and career opportunities.
Being an active Chapter leader provides:
- Leadership skill development.
- Public speaking opportunities that sharpen composure and confidence.
- Increased knowledge and awareness of industry changes and opportunities.
- Enriched camaraderie with other valuation professionals and industry leaders.
- Opportunity to give back to the profession and make your mark on the future of our industry.
For decades, the Northern California Chapter has been a national leader in providing education and chapter-developed seminars and conferences and has a long history of cultivating leaders who have gone on to prominent regional and national leadership positions within the Appraisal Institute and beyond. Members currently sitting on national Appraisal Institute Boards:
- 2010 Chapter President Jeff Enright, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, currently serves as the chair of the Appraisal Institute’s CEO Search Project Team. The charge of the CEO Search Project Team is to identify and recommend to the Board of Directors up to three candidates to serve as Appraisal Institute CEO. Jeff has also chaired the Region I Nominating Committee and the Regional Committee. He served as a director on the National Board from 2013-2018, participated on the organization’s Strategic Planning and Finance Committees, and was an inaugural board member for the International Center for Valuation Certification.
- 2021 Chapter President Jeanine Kraus, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, currently serves at the chapter, regional, and national levels. She is the 2023 Chair of our annual Spring Conference and is keen to bring education, empowerment and AI resources to all who practice in the valuation space. As our 2018 Claudia B. Carleton Leadership Award winner and a member of the national Women’s Initiative Committee, Jeanine specifically seeks to encourage the success of all women in our profession. Closer to home, as a Regional Representative for the Northern California Chapter, Jeanine focuses on representing our chapter in regional matters.
Your direct involvement is vital to the success of your Chapter. This is a call to service. To embrace the opportunities of the future, developing new chapter leadership is an issue of vital importance.
Please contact us now to learn more about how you can take advantage of current leadership opportunities within the Northern California Chapter of the Appraisal Institute.