Being an active Chapter Leader unlocks access to an invaluable network of professionals and mentors, both within your local market and more broadly:
- Enhanced client referrals and brand recognition.
- Heightened professional recognition as a valuation expert and industry leader.
- Increased network and career opportunities.
Being an active Chapter leader provides:
- Leadership skill development.
- Public speaking opportunities that sharpen composure and confidence.
- Increased knowledge and awareness of industry changes and opportunities.
- Enriched camaraderie with other valuation professionals and industry leaders.
- Opportunity to give back to the profession and make your mark on the future of our industry.
For decades, the Northern California Chapter has been a national leader in providing education and chapter-developed seminars and conferences and has a long history of cultivating leaders who have gone on to prominent regional and national leadership positions within the Appraisal Institute and beyond. Some of our members currently sitting on national Appraisal Institute Boards:
- 1999 Chapter President Dawn Molitor-Gennrich, SRA, AI-RRS, currently serves on the Appraisal Institute’s National Education & Residential Comprehensive Exam Committees. She served on The Appraisal Foundation’s Appraisal Standard Board from 2002 – 2007, and is an AQB Certified USPAP instructor and Ceritified Distance Education Instructor (IDECC). Dawn was awarded the National Y.T. and Louise Lee Lum Award for Education in 2014 and the Claudia B. Carleton Leadership Award in 2014.
- 2010 Chapter President Jeff Enright, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, currently serves as the chair of the Region I Nominating Committee and has chaired the Regional Committee in the past. He served as a director on the National Board from 2013-2018, participated on the organization’s Strategic Planning and Finance Committees, and was an inaugural board member for the International Center for Valuation Certification.
Your direct involvement is vital to the success of your Chapter. This is a call to service. To embrace the opportunities of the future, developing new chapter leadership is an issue of vital importance.
Please contact us now to learn more about how you can take advantage of current leadership opportunities within the Northern California Chapter of the Appraisal Institute.